Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanna!

I can't believe my baby is one! She turned one last Sunday on the 7th. We invited some of our friends over and we had a fun luau party. The highlight of the party had to have been the cake. Tanna had her own little cake and she dove into it and loved it. It was so funny, she ate a ton and then she just started playing with it and by the end she was sitting in most of the cake. She is still to small to know what was really going on but I know she liked the attention that day. I think she loved it! Here are just a few pictures from the party.


As you can tell by her face, Tanna is thrilled to open presents!


Starting to enjoy!


Yummy!


All clean and showing off her new sponge bob pj's. Can you guess who gave her that present? Tayton is such a fun big brother.

8 comments:

Christa said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Thing! We miss you

Jenny said...

I can't believe she's one either! Wow, time flies! She's beautiful though!

The Robbins said...

Tanna is just, adorable. So beautiful! Wish we could celebrate with you guys! :)

Shan said...

So big!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you guys are doing good!!

Whitney and Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Can't believe it's been a year! She's beautiful!

Christa said...

Blog slacker

jill said...

Happy Birthday Tanna! You are so beautiful! It looks like your cake was totally delicious! Love your jammies, too!
We were thinking of you guys last week. We took a last minute trip to Cave Lake & the whole time we were looking for your hubby. Next time, we'll organize better & have you guys meet us there.
Your kids are adorable!

Holmes said...

I too can't believe how fast time has gone. I am so sorry that I didn't get to see you while you were in town. I didn't know until after you left. I was so bummed.