Sunday, April 13, 2014

Birthday Girl!



Can you believe my baby girl is all ready one?  That went by so fast.  When I went into the hospital to have her I had an emotion breakdown.  I knew Tayton was going to be having a surgery a few weeks after I had her and my life was so crazy at the time I didn't know how I was ever going to take care of Tayton and a new baby.  I was so worried.  But right when I saw her I was so in love!  This little girl has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives.  She came to our family when we needed her the most.  We were in a dark place and she was the light we needed.

 Every year on my kids 1st birthday I make them their own special cake.  They get to dive into it.  My cake turned out to be an epic failure from what I had originally planned but I'm ok with it.  I don't think Blakeli cared one bit.  I was going to have three cakes and one was an O the other N then the last one an E so it spelled ONE.  Then I was going to give her the O and everyone else could eat the rest.  Well the cake was so crumbly that it just came out in pieces.  Then trying to frost it the cake just fell apart.  I have seen those pictures on Pinterest where they show what they were trying to do and what actually came out.  I wish I had those pictures you would be laughing.  As you can tell though she loved the cake!
 She had no hesitations and she dove right in and ate and ate.  Finally she got full and started throwing the cake all over so I gave her a bath.  The next morning I even found cake in her ear.  So fun!

 Here she is opening up presents.  She got some books, clothes, bath toys, diapers and this fun new Minnie Mouse ride on toy.  Thanks grandmas and aunts, she is spoiled.
She loves being pushed around on it.


This boy always has a way of making us smile.  So funny.

We had a great time celebrating this girls birthday.  I know she could tell that it was a special day for her.  I am so blessed to be her mom and I am so happy she is part of our family.  I couldn't imagine my life without her in it.  Thanks for always making us smile Blakeli Rose.  We look forward to many more birthdays ahead!

No comments: