Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Tanna!

Happy Birthday Tanna!  I can't believe my little girl is 6!  So last July Tanna won a one hour princess party in a raffle and her birthday was in June.  We debated about having a winter tea party instead of a birthday party, but I am glad we waited, it was so fun and hopefully a birthday party she will never forget.





 I found all my ideas on pinterest, I am not creative at all, but I think it all turned out so cute.  We had Ariels fish friends, and Rapunzels lantern boats.
 Olafs nose
 Auroras pink punch, Cinderellas magic wands, and Snow White's poisoned apples.  Some of the little princesses would not eat the apples because they really thought they were poisoned.  I thought it was funny.
 Princesses eating their dinner.
 I love this little princess and glad she could make it.
 Blakeli couldn't be left out.  She got all dressed up too!  Thanks Aunt Shanna for the cute outfit, it was perfect.
 We played pin the flower on Rapunzels hair.
 Blakeli wasn't feeling the best so I was running way behind but my sister Christa helped save the day.  She helped me get ready and it came down to the final seconds but we did it.  I don't know what I would have done without her help.

 Then Rapunzel came and crowned the birthday girl!
 All the cute lil princesses.
 That's a lot of hair.
 Me and my princesses.
 Group hug!
 Rapunzel had each princess make their own crown.
 They sang princess songs.


Then they played this super cute frying pan game.  They took turns passing it around then the girl in the middle had to guess who has the frying pan.
One tuckered out lil princess.


I know we could never afford to get Rapunzel to come to our party but we are so thankful she was able to win it!  Sometimes I think Tanna gets left out with everything going on with Tayton, so I was glad I was able to spoil her for her birthday!  I love that girl so much, she has so much sass but can be so sweet.  She is growing up to fast for me.  But Happy Birthday my beautiful Tanna, I hope you made some amazing memories and that you know how much your mom loves you!

No comments: