Friday, November 16, 2007

Pictures of Tayton

Here is a picture of Tayton helping dad install childproof latches on our cabinets. He loves to do whatever Dad is doing, and he especially loves tools! He is holding a screwdriver and he knew just what to do with it. And yes I really do feed my child if you are wondering. He just burns it off as fast as he takes it in. This it bad boy Tayton. He loves to get into Levis old police academy uniforms. He said he really wants to be a cop so he can drive a bad boy truck! Just like I said he wants to be just like dad.


2 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

Kali, your guy is getting so big. Looks like you are all happy. We need to get together soon.

Have a Merry Christmas

Tami, Jared, Jackson

Jamie said...

Hey KAl!
I am so glad to hear from you! But I am also sad you are in Neveda! Besides the fact that I never saw you when we were both in the same town! Your little boy is darling. And way to go Levi...sounds like he's doing great! And did I read that you that you are expecting again?! YAy! I am so excited for you! Have you been feeling ok? Make sure you keep in touch okay?! Love ya, Jamie