Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! The Easter Bunny came a little early to our family this year because dad has to work on Easter. Yesterday we had a fun Easter egg hunt at the park. Tayton loved it.



Here is our family with the Easter Bunny. Don't laugh at my enormous belly, and my hair, the wind was blowing pretty good. This will be the last picture I will put on my blog of me being pregnant. Only 2 1/2 months left, I hope I can make it that long. Did anyone get any cramps in their legs and hip when they were pregnant? I am getting them all the time now and they hurt. If anyone has any good suggestions on getting rid of them please let me know.



Here is Tayton finding all the eggs. As you can tell he had to look really hard to find the eggs.




Tayton and the Easter Bunny, sorry, this isn't the best picture.



This is before the egg hunt started. He was having such a hard time waiting. He had such a fun time, he loved it!



Tayton came running to me and said he had a surprise for me in my room. I was a little nervous because sometimes he is a bit naughty but I went in my room and this was my surprise. He is such a fun little boy. He is always doing little things like this that make me laugh so hard. He was so proud of himself.

10 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I don't think you look very big! i can't even really tell your pregnant! Looks like you had a great Easter.

Jenny said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun!

As far as the leg cramps, I got them all the time and they hurt so bad! The only thing that I ever read to do (and it worked for me) is to flex your feet as hard as you can when you feel the cramps coming. And to avoid stretching your legs (to where your toes are pointing) because that's when you are more likely to get them. So the secret is the opposite of everything you are taught in dance...FLEX YOUR FEET!

Ha ha, sounds silly, but I did it anytime I felt a leg cramp coming (when I was pregnant with Hayley) and I was always able to stop the cramp. Good luck to you!

Larson Letters said...

Tayton is such a ham!!! I can't wait till Everett gets to his age, but then I can. I don't know. It is a love hate relationship I guess. I wish we could hang out with you guys! You look so cute pregnant and I am jealous because you don't look like you are due in 2 1/2 months!!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl!! I hope we get one some day! Leg cramps...have you tried drinking more milk?? or using heating pads or rice bags?? Well, we are glad things are going well! We will chat at you later!!

The Johnsons said...

Cute pictures! He looks like he is so much fun. I wish we lived closer, it would be fun to let the boys play. He would fit right in, Aidan has the blue version of his shirt from the Easter egg hunt and Kael has the brown one! :)

Jessica Davis said...

How Fun! I bet he had a blast! You look beautiful. You can hardly even tell you are pregnant! Can't wait for your little girl to come!

Jared & Tami said...

I think you look great!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I'm envious of you beautiful weather! Tayton is getting so big!! Miss you guys.

Got any girl names...... let me know

Elise said...

Totally let me know when you are going to be up here next time and we can get together. It would be so fun to see you :)

Zach and Nikki said...

You look so good Kali! I know I didn't look that good when I was that far along. Looks like Easter was good to you guys, even if it was a little early.

Jamie said...

How fun to meet the easter bunny! Those pics are so cute! You look like a babe!

cheree said...

hey long lost rockette buddy! I was on steph's blog and found your name. Your little boy is so cute! Congrats on the new one coming girls are so much fun, but lots of $$! And you look fabulous pregnant. I would love to hear from you. You canreach me at kevandcheree.blogspot.com