Thursday, March 13, 2008

We love spring!







Sorry it has been a while since I posted but we have been having too much fun. The weather has been so nice here. Right now it is in the 80's. We have been having so much fun outside. Here are just a few pictures of what we have been doing. We finally got to go fishing. Levi was so excited. We got Tayton a new fishing pole and he loves it. He had such a fun time. The other pictures are just us at the park and Tayton throwing rocks in the Colorado river. We have to enjoy this weather because in a couple of months we will have to stay inside because it will get too hot.

Not too much has been going on. I am just getting really excited for this baby girl. I finally got Levi to set up our crib. It looks so cute but I am not sure if Levi likes all this pink. It is so much fun though. Oh and I went back to the doctor and it is a girl for sure.

9 comments:

Andi said...

Looks like you had a fun time fishing. The weather has been so nice lately! We are actually headed to Salt Lake when a snow storm is suppose to hit, so that should be fun!

The Johnsons said...

I thought you disappeared! Holy cow! Looks like fun! I am jealous of your weather...it's snowing as I am typing this!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! We have been loving the Spring weather, too. I think kids really hate being cooped up inside all winter long. Yay for Spring!

Jared & Tami said...

I'm so jealous!!! We still have 3 feet of snow :( I need to come down there with you.

Glad everything is going well.

Jamie said...

Good thing it's for sure a girl! With all the pink...;) I bet you are so excited! It am so jelous it is so warm there. I am pretty convinced it will always be cold and dreary here in dang Cache Valley...ugh!

Holmes said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun! We are really excited for your baby girl. We are excited for ours too. It is getting so close! Love ya!

jill said...

Hi Kali,
Tayton looks so grown up in those pictures. He is so adorable. He's going to be the best big brother. Your precious little girl is so lucky. You're going to have so much fun. She'll be a mini-Kali! We miss you all.
Jill

Amy said...

How fun Kali! Those are some fun pictures. I'm glad that you guys are enjoying the outdoors of Nevada. It was good to talk to you the other day. You are always so sweet. I hope Tayton's being a good little boy for you and you don't experience any more kicking tantrums. So are you going to post any prego pics? Have you guys thought of any names yet? I hope everything continues to go well in your pregnancy.

Jessica Davis said...

Cute little fisherman! I am so excited for you to have your little girl! I am probably the only one that doesn't envy you for the warm weather! I remember all too well what last summer was like for me. I was so hot and miserable. So I am enjoying the cool weather before summer comes barging in! It does look beautiful there though! Hopefully it's nice spring weather and not summer heat.