Sunday, April 13, 2008

So much fun!





Here are just some random pictures that I thought were cute. We went up to Vegas for 3 days this past week and I forgot my camera. I took Tayton to the dinosaur museum. He was a little scared of the animated dinosaurs. They had little buttons that you could push that made them move. He was terrified of the T-rex. He loved digging for the dinosaur bones in the sand. Anyway why we were there he told me he had to go potty. We were washing his hands and then he threw up everywhere. It was all over his shirt and pants and the entire bathroom. I cleaned up as much as I could and then we left. After he threw up he said he was fine, and he was acting normal, so we stayed up in Vegas. He was doing really good until this morning. He was all dressed and ready to go to church when he threw up his breakfast. The poor kid couldn't keep anything down and all he did was sleep.

Now Tayton loves to share so he shared his sickness with me. Last night I was up all night and I couldn't even keep water down. I tried 1/2 of a toast this morning, and that came up too. Luckily I was able to keep some water down in the afternoon and I just ate dinner and I am feeling pretty good. I was starting to get shaky and dizzy and I was afraid I would have to go to the hospital to re-hydrate me but luckily I kept some water down. I love being sick, especially when your kid is sick too. Hopefully we won't share this flu bug with Levi. I don't know what I would do if all three of us were throwing up all day.

I hope everyone else is having a lot funner times than we are.

10 comments:

Andi said...

I was going to call and see if you were okay since you weren't at church. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope that you guys get better soon! Let me know if you need anything.

The Robbins said...

Sorry to hear you guys are sick! Ryker started throwing up the day before we went to have me induced, and that was HORRIBLE timing. I was sick while I was labor (which you kinda are anyway) and when they said ok its time to push, I was SOO tired and sick I really wanted to tell them I needed to take a nap first. It was sooo hard to be motivated to even open my eyes, let alone push a baby out! And normally when they say lets start pushing, it rejuvenates you. So anyways, hopefully all the bugs have passed by the time you have the baby! I got the pictures done at JCPenney. And pretty much anything you use to put the bow in their hair, doesn't work. Corn syrup probably works best, but even then it falls off a lot. K-y and baby lotion doesn't work. I even tried honey.

Kacey said...

We had the puke germ roll through our house last week. At least we were home, puking on the go sucks. Wyatt threw up on the way to Cabelas once, we had to stop at Target and buy a whole new outfit for him. Luckily his was car sickness, so it was a one time deal. Hope you are feeling better.

Emily said...

Yuck rough weekend, that's never fun. Macey has been sick since I got back from Charlotte, thankfully she only puked the first few days. Now she's just plain onry.

Elise said...

That doesn't sound fun at all. I hope you guys get feeling better

B&B Goldsberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B&B Goldsberry said...

Yuck! There is not a whole lot worse than being sick and throwing up. I hope that you get feeling better soon. Cute pictures!! Tayton is a cutie!

Jared & Tami said...

it sucks being sick. I hate it. I hope you all are feeling better. I'm so jealous that you only have 7 more weeks. Lucky girl. I hope all is going well.

Amy said...

Tayton is getting so big! He is so cute. How are you feeling? Are you excited that you're getting to the end of the pregnancy? Do you have everything that you need?

We heard that Bryn's having a boy. That's going to be fun for them. You need to tell Andria to get herself one of these blogs.

We are still trying to get out to see you guys before we make our big move.

Zach and Nikki said...

Sorry to hear you are/were sick. It sure was great to see you and Tayton in Henderson.