Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My little boy is almost 3!

I can't believe it, Taytons birthday is coming up. He is going to be 3. Where has the time gone? It seems like we have had him forever because I can't remember my life without him but it also feels like I just had him yesterday. I started looking through our old pictures and decided to post a few of his past birthday pictures.

He is so excited for his birthday. Last year I took him to the party store and he wanted a soccer ball party. This year he really really really wants to have a pirate party. He wants a pirate pinata and and pirate ship cake with treasure. (I will try my best to make it happen.) Not much else is going on, we are all feeling so much better! I hate being sick.
Here is Tayton at his 2nd birthday party with mom. My last ward went to the park every Thursday so we just decided to have his party at the park. He loves to look at the pictures and he keeps telling me it was so much fun.

Tayton loves to wear birthday party hats. Last year I took him to Chuckee Cheeses on his birthday and they gave him a birthday crown and we had soccer party hats from his birthday party. He couldn't decide which one he wanted to wear so he put both on.Here is a picture of Tayton on his actual birthday. He was so little, I can't believe how big he is. I love the cone head but this picture doesn't show it as bad as some other ones. I don't know how to arrange pictures on here so they are a little out of order.This is Tayton on his 1st birthday. He was so crazy hyper, he loved this slide. The entire day he just went on this slide. He thought it was so much fun.Here is Tayton eating his birthday cake, he loved it and ate almost the entire thing. He had a really bad tummy ache that night but I think it was worth it just for this picture.

6 comments:

Andi said...

They grow up so fast!! What cute pictures of Tayton. He is a character. Can't wait for Peter Piper next week...it should be fun. Oh, I don't have to be at work till 1:00 that day!!! Yippee!

Jared & Tami said...

Man how time flys. Happy Birthday Tayton!! Next time you guys are up we need to get together!! It was good talking to you the other day. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Zach and Nikki said...

Tayton is such a cutie. It's so fun to look at those pictures. Glad to hear you're all feeling better. There's nothing like being pregnant and sick.

The Johnsons said...

What a cutie! He is darling. I can't believe that he is almost three!! WOW! Time does fly. I remember coming to see you in the hospital and having Aidan not too long after!

Holmes said...

Crazy how time flies! In answer to your question, no baby yet. Maybe she is waiting for Chris to come. She will be here May 1st and the due date is the 3rd. Happy Birthday Tayton!

jill said...

Oh my, Tayton is so adorable! What a cutie-pie!