Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Love Family Night!

For Family night we went to Scooters Family Fun Center. Tayton had such a fun time. We went miniature golfing, hit some balls at the batting cages, and then Taytons favorite we drove go-carts but Tayton called them super fast race cars. Here are just some pictures, oh and my little brother should be getting his mission call within the next couple of days, I will let you all know where he is going!





Tayton playing miniature golf, he was so proud of himself for getting the ball in there!

Here is Levi wondering how to get his ball out of the water! (I hit mine in the water too, but since I am the one blogging I won't show you that picture:)


Tayton watching Dad at the batting cages.


Dad and Tayton getting ready to go on the super fast race cars.


Mom and Tayton on the super fast race cars.


Our beautiful baby girl sittin in her little bumbo chair! She is growing up way too fast.


I've had enough with this picture taking stuff mom.

5 comments:

Shan said...

So much fun!!! I try not to put up my picture either!! If it isn't a good one, it isn't worth it!!!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful little girl! Look at all that dark hair!

I can't believe Tyson's old enough to get a mission call. Wow, where does the time go?

Holmes said...

You have done her hair so cute! I wish that Sariah would let me do her hair, I should have done more with it when she was younger :)

The Robbins said...

Tanna is soo beautiful! And that last picture she looks SO much like Tayton. Her hair is so gorgeous.

jill said...

Your family is so fun! Tanna looks just like you.