Friday, September 12, 2008

More pictures of our house!

Here are some more pictures of our house! Things seem to be going super slow. Hopefully if everything goes good we should close by the end of the month which is good because Levi needs to start his job when the deer season opens which is the beginning of October. We have a little packed but there are boxes everywhere. Oh the joys of moving:)


Master Bathroom


Our Kitchen, well half of it. When we move in hopefully we can take a picture that shows all of it:)


Taytons and Tannas bathroom.

Also here are just of few pictures of what my brother Jaren is doing. I guess September 11th is Patriot Day and the most Patriotic person I know is my brother, so I wanted to give a little tribute to him. I am very proud of him and appreciate what he is doing. His wife Emily is the sweetest thing in the world and has such a good attitude about the entire thing. Jaren definitely made the best choice ever when he married her. So be safe out there Jaren and come home soon we miss you and we love you, and we are so proud of you!

These two pictures were taken in Iraq,

This next picture is Kuwait. Jaren said he loved the beauty of it, I personally think it looks a lot like Laughlin.

6 comments:

Shan said...

YEA!!! It is getting closer!!!

Kacey said...

Levi:
Thanks so much for identifying my scary bug. That is exactly what it is!!

Christa said...

It looks so cute! can't wait to visit

Andi said...

The house looks great...I wish I would have taken pictures before we moved in, but we were too busy trying to get out of our apartment before the other people moved in!

Whitney and Family said...

Hey Kali- I haven't checked your blog in a while...you have so much going on! Your new house looks darling and your cute baby is getting big! Good luck with the move! -Whitney

jill said...

Your house is great! I'm so happy for you.
Seeing your brother's picture got me teary-eyed. Thanks so much for posting it. His wife sounds amazing!