Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love my big brother!




To my big brother Tayton,

Thank you so much for being my big brother. I love having you around. I love when you read me pirate stories it is so much fun. I love to play pirates with you and I am glad you share your toys and always let me be Elizabeth Swan. I love it when you sing your pirate songs to me, it makes me happy.

I love it when I wake up and you climb in my crib to come and play with me, even though sometimes mommy gets mad at you for waking me up. I love to watch you dance and be silly, it is funny. I love to watch you play football but I really don't want to be tackled, or have you put your helmet on my little head.

I love it when we drive in the car and you hold my hand, it makes me feel loved. I love that you make silly noises right in my face, but please try not to hit me when you do that. I love it when you pick out clothes for me, even when they don't match, I love to watch you and see everything you do, but most of all I love having you as my big brother.

Love, Tanna


9 comments:

Elise said...

I love that picture at the top, it is so adorable. You have such cute kids.

Whitney and Family said...

Seriously beautiful children! Siblings are the best-I think it's so much fun to see them interact and the love they have for each other is amazing!

Emily said...

Your pictures are way cute! I love the family one as well.

Stacie Jo said...

Dear Tayton.
I miss you so much. Kai (can I) come to see you? Mommy keeps telling me that you live far away but I don't believe her. I want to play the game with you that you are playing with your daddy. The one that has the canoes.

Thanks for being a great friend.
~Riley

P.S. My mom said to tell you that she LOVES your picture with Tanna and your family picture.

The Robbins said...

hahaha I love that letter! You are so creative! That is soo cute.

Jared & Tami said...

You are the cutest mom!!! Your kids are getting so big!! Tanna is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys next month. Hope all is great

Jenny said...

That is the cutest post ever! I love that he holds her hand in the car. Priceless!

Andi said...

Do teachers get paid $60000 starting out their first year...or is that after so many years of working there?

jill said...

Awww....you have the most beautiful children! Tanna is so lucky to have a big brother. They are going to have so much fun! We love you guys!