Monday, November 17, 2008

I have an obsession...



So I have been a little crazy the past week making tons and tons of hairbows. My obsession started a couple of months ago. When I found out I was having a girl I was so happy because I could put bows and bracelets on my her. My friend Shannon taught me how to make bows and now I am obsessed. Tanna has a bow for every outfit and the funny thing is, lately she has been pulling them off her head and smiles at me when she gets it off. It is pretty funny, but I hope she doesn't keep it up.

Well in Eureka there is a Christmas boutique and my friend has a booth and she mentioned I should sell my bows in her booth. So this weekend if you are not doing anything I recommend that you should drive on out to Eureka, and stop by at the opera house and there will be all sorts of things you can buy there. (Oh, and come visit me too!) I have made about 30 double bows (which are great for pig tails) and about 20 single bows. Hopefully I can sell a few or Tanna will have quite the number of bows. Anyway, here are just a few of the bows I have made. One problem I have is I don't know how much should I sell them for. Any suggestions? Here are just a few of the ones I have made.



13 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

Kali-those bows are adorable!!! I'd buy some from you, but I don't think I'll be making it to Eureka this weekend. If you have extras, I'll send you a check and maybe you can mail them to me!
P.S. Tanna is getting so big and adorable. I love her smile!

Emily said...

Cute bows- my neighbors and I had our own bow making party yesterday ironically. I'd sell the singles for $5 and the doubles for $7. They'd sell for that out here, but you'll have to look at the demand for hair bows in Eureka.

jill said...

Cute hairbows, Kali! I want some for Megan! Your Tanna is so beautiful!

Holmes said...

Way cute! Send some my way :)

Liesel Marsing said...

Those are the cutest bows ever! I REALLY want some! I wish I could come out to Eureka and buy from you. Do you take orders?? I would send you money!! I'm totally serious. I think Norah needs a variety!

Anonymous said...

Love the bows. Good job. I can never make a bow because there are too many ribbons to decide from. I'm glad you're doing it tough, I think it adds to much to a little baby girl noggin.

amber:) said...

I still haven't made bows with you! Sheesh I guess i have to come to Eureka now! ;) So today Jared says, "we need to go to Daxton's house with Tayton." He just is not getting this. Oh and please call me again. My sweet hubby erased the message and now I don't have your #- AND (to add more to this already ridiculously long comment) how excited are you for tonight? DO they have a midnight showing in Eureka? Or do you have to wait until tomorrow? I'll be thinking of you as I drool over Jacob tonight (for the 5 minutes he will be in the movie at least lol)

Jenny said...

Those bows are so cute. You should start a website or blog and sell them on there! I'd buy some!

Christa said...

Wow she is getting big. They are cute. Can't wait to see you next week. We will have to go shopping for Broncos ribbon blue and orange.

The Robbins said...

Wow, you did such an amazing job! Those are great, I would definitely buy some if I were going to Eureka! Very Very cute.

The Robbins said...

P.S. you should start selling them online, at like Etsy.com or something.

Shan said...

Those bows look awesome!! I am so glad that you are addicted to the bows, it is alot of fun isn't it!! I wish we could do them togetehr though!!!

Steph said...

Your bows are so cute! :) I know a gal who sells hers for $8 ....