Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa,


This is Taytons letter to Santa this year, he wrote it at pre-school. I thought it was pretty cute so I had to share it.

Dear Santa,

I want a wizard castle with a orange dragon. I want a green race car. I want a pink pirate ship and a pink pirate for baby Tanna. I've been a good boy now, but I've been a little bit naughty. My mom's been good so can you bring her a new necklace because baby Tanna keeps breaking them. My dad would like a present, too. I don't have a chimney so you can just go through the door. You can just put the presents under my tree.

I been good at preschool. I play nice with the other kids and I listen to my teacher. Sometimes I listen to my mom. When she says it's time to go to bed, I listen and she says it just one time and then I go to bed.

I will leave you and Mrs. Santa Claus some chocolate chip cookies and some of baby Tannas milk. I like your sleigh with reindeer and your soft beard. I love Santa Claus.

Love,
Tayton


This was a couple of years ago, as you can see Taytons relationship with Santa has improved a lot over the years.

2 comments:

Liesel Marsing said...

That letter from Tayton is so cute! How nice of him to think of what everyone else in the family would like too!

Did you get our Christmas card? We got yours today and I saw your return address was a PO Box. We didn't send yours to a PO Box, so I'm wondering if you even got it.

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Maybe we'll be seeing you!

jill said...

I love the picture of him covering his face with Santa. Oh my goodness he is adorable! We hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Your card is so beautiful!