Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Fun!

We had such a great Christmas! I love little kids on Christmas! We got to spend it with out families in Utah. We had lots of family parties and it was so fun to see everyone. Here are some pictures of the past two weeks. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!


Playing at the Peak during the Sorensen family party!


Mom and Tanna going down the slide.


Tanna loved the playground.


Taytons favorite was by far the zip line. He must have gone on this 100 times. I was suprised he could last that long.


Pinatta's are so much fun.


Tanna was not quite sure what to do at first but she got it by the end.


Here we are at Hardware Ranch going to see the elk.


Tayton had so much fun looking at the elk. His favorite was when the elk were fighting. (It was not an actual fight, more like some food aggression issues.)


Tanna loved the horses that pulled us and she liked the elk too.


This poor guy had his antler hanging in his face. I hope he gets better.


Here is my beautiful riser on Christmas morning. As you can tell she is so excited.


Tayton loved everything about Christmas! He got spoiled rotten. He must have been good this year.


I love Christmas, after I wake up!


It's my wizard castle, thank you Santa!


Oh what can it be?


It's a princess couch!


More pirates, thanks mom and dad!


Santa brought Tanna a kitchen, it is a big hit!


Happy New Year! We spent the evening at home because everyone is sick except me. It was still fun though, we had fondue and cake and played games.


Tanna loved blowing the noise makers.


Me and Tayton also lit some sparklers. It was fun but really cold.

I hope everyone has a great 2010!

7 comments:

Christa said...

Love the Vick jersey he was wearing. Too funny! Merry Christmas.

Whitney and Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your kids are beautiful. Happy New Year!

The Robbins said...

Your kids really were good! They got some awesome stuff! :) That zip line looks pretty fun. Good to see you for TWO seconds the other week..which is funny cause I think there was something I was going to tell you or ask you online, and then I saw you in person and I couldn't remember what I wanted to say! Still can't remember...:P Anyway, sorry we were in such a rush, Russ found out last minute he had to do a lunch presentation for his job to this group of people, and when you saw us, he was already 45 minutes late! Ya, it wasn't good, so we were rushin'. I wish we could have chatted for a bit and seen your kiddos. Maybe some other time!

Jared & Tami said...

Wow!! looks like you guys had a great christmas!!!

jill said...

Your children are SO beautiful Kali! I love Tana's long hair. They're growing so much! Glad to see you had a great Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful 2010!

Maria said...

Kali,
somehow I lost your blog and now I've found it again. YAY! I cannot believe how big your baby is! She is a doll. Holy cow. Anyway, glad to see your bright smiling face again :)

Andi said...

Cute pictures! I hear that you talk about me every tuesday...stop it! Just kidding. I really do want to come out to Eureka. Soon hopefully. I know I keep saying that. Maybe we should just meet up in Utah some where that might be easier! Your kids are getting so big!