Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our new puppy!

This is what Levi decided he wanted for Christmas. This is Buck. He is a German Wirehair. I wasn't too pleased at first about getting another dog but I guess he is growing on me. Tayton really wanted to name him wiskers but I think we convinced him that was a name for a cat. The people we got him from had allready named him Buck so we decided to keep that. Our other dog Molly didn't like Buck at first, but she loves him now and they are best buds. Tayton really loves him and they have a lot of fun together. Every night Tayton trys to sneak Buck in his room or Buck trys to be the sneaky one. Here are a few pictures of Buck! He loves to play in the snow. Not the best picture of Buck, he looks like a puppy on drugs. I will try to take a better picture. Here is our other dog Molly. Tanna had a great time her first time sledding. I think my kids are just the cutest things ever! These are my new obsessions. I love these little hats. I think she is just a doll. So I know it is almost February but I have to put the last of our Christmas pictures up. Here is our branch Christmas party. Tayton was a sheppard and it was pretty funny. He was wearing this hot costume under the stage lights so he kept sweating and he got bored because it took a very long time so he started using his sheppards hook as a gun and started shooting things. It was pretty funny. I felt bad but I am sorry, you can't expect a 4 year old to sit up on stage for an hour. Tayton is at his school Christmas concert. He did such a great job. He was the loudest one out of all the Pre-schoolers and Kindergarteners. He loved it. Tayton with his pre school teacher Mrs. Dyer. \ Waiting in line for Santa, he was so excited. He kept jumping up and down, it was so cute. I love Santa! As you can tell, she really enjoyed sitting on Santas lap. Maybe next year. Tanna thought it would be fun to get some markers out and color all over her face. She got in trouble and this is how she pouts. I think it is pretty funny!

7 comments:

Holmes said...

Tanna is too stinkin' cute in that hat!

Jared & Tami said...

I love your new obsession!! They are soooo cute. Looks like you guys have been having fun. your kids are so cute, growing up so fast. Hope all is going well....

Amy said...

So how many dogs does that make at the Winward house? Tanna is getting so big. Such a cute family Kali.

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

In the cute hat and black outfit, Tanna looks like a little dancer. Maybe she'll be on the dance team just like her mom. :) I think it's pretty funny that Tayton used his shepherd staff as a gun! I would have been laughing if I was watching the Nativity. What a cute niece and nephew Jaren and I have!

Christa said...

Super cute! Love ya sis

Whitney and Family said...

1) Buck looks like fun puppy. Congrats on your new addition!
2) I agree, your kids are adorable.
3) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tanna in those hats. She's seriously beautiful!
4)Tayton shooting people with his shepherd's staff is hysterical! Glad to hear he was the loudest in his Christmas concert. I love boys that belt it out! He's stinkin' cute!

Nicole said...

That's so fun, I want a dog! Your kiddo's are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting.