Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Royal Ball


Last night Hope Kids held a Royal Ball in Layton at the Castle.  It was so much fun and Tanna had the time of her life!

 Waiting to go to the Royal Ball!


 We met Sleeping Beauty...
 Snow White....
 Belle....

 Cinderella....


Merida...

Cinderella's wicked step-sisters, who were actually very fun...

And out favorite Rapunzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had so much fun dancing the night away with all the princesses.  It was so sweet and just a really fun night.

Tayton on the other hand did not enjoy the Royal Ball.  He pouted pretty much the entire night.  He did enjoy taking all the pictures with my phone.  He loves taking pictures of Blakeli and I find pictures and videos on my phone all the time.  It is pretty cute.

He did go into the Fairy Godmother Salon to go get his face painted.  He was pretty happy about having a sword.  Something tough, not sissy princess stuff.

Tanna got a flower princess crown.  Seriously, could life not be any better when you are 5!  She kept talking about it all night long and wanted to sleep in her dress.  She kept posing and curtsying, all night long.  It was so cute and so much fun.  When I first found out I was having a little girl I was so excited because I could take her to do all sorts of fun girly princess things.  Pretty soon she will be out of the Princess stage and just wanting to be with friends, talking on the phone, and into boys.  I am not looking forward to that at all, so  I am enjoying this stage why it lasts!!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! and Kali, girls never get out of the princess stage :) When she's into boys she's going to be going to dances which means she gets to wear big fancy dresses. and when she gets married one day she'll definitely feel like a princess. I know I did. Plus you got another girl to do all this same stuff with again. I loved the pictures! It really is a little girls dream come true. and when she has her princess party I better get an invite cuz I'm totally into princesses still :)

Marilyn and Mike said...

What an exciting and special ball. Tanna is the prettiest princess, and it looks like Blakeli was all dressed up too! Sara is right - you never outgrow the princess stage. Tayton was very handsome with his sword--no sissy stuff for him for sure. What wonderful memories.