Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh Baby!

I had a great time this week. My sister Christa called me up on Tuesday morning and asked what I was doing? She said she was all ready on her way and she was driving out to see me. It was sooooooo much fun to hang out with her. I hadn't seen her since Thanksgiving. She is also having a little girl in July. It is fun being pregnant with her. She left Thursday morning and I was so sad, I told her I was going to slash her tires so she couldn't leave. Basically we just hung out, did some baby shopping, laid out by the pool, and we went out to dinner just the two of us. (We got some interesting looks and one guy even asked if we got pregnant by the same guy!) So I know I said I wouldn't post any other pictures of me being pregnant but I lied. Here is a picture of me and my sis both pregnant together. She is the cute little one if you can't tell.





Aunt Christa is the best. She got Tayton a Black Pearl pirate ship for Taytons B-Day. We opened it up when she was here and Tayton has not stopped playing with it. We went to the grocery store today and he said lets go home mom I miss my pirate ship. He loves loves loves this toy. Thanks again aunt Christa.






My ward held a baby shower for me and my friend a couple of weeks ago, but there really aren't any good pictures. I just wanted to tell them all thank you and it was so sweet of them. My ward here is the best and I got so many new and cute things for my little girl. Thanks again, I am so blessed.



7 comments:

Holmes said...

Kali you look cute! Thanks for putting up the pregnant pictures! Good luck with everything and Happy Birthday to Tayton tomorrow, haven't gone into labor yet so maybe the baby will be born on his birthday. :)

Emily said...

Fun photos, I think I only took half a dozen my entire 9 months.

Larson Letters said...

Kali you are so cute being pregnant! I can't believe it is almost here! I guess it goes by a lot faster for those when it is not their own pregnancy! So, do you feel like you are melting down there yet??? So, we should talk...I am going to Utah again on Thursday so I will try and give you a call so we don't have to worry about minutes!! Well, I hope things go well and tell Tayton Happy Birthday from us and we miss seeing you guys!

Kacey said...

Fun pictures....you will like them better in a few years. Randy has the same pirate ship....it is good for many hours.

Maria said...

Love your PREGO pictures! So cute. I think pregnant women are simply the most grogeous creatures - good thing I'm not gay :) Anyway, hope life is treating you well. Try to stay cool.

Jenny said...

You and Christa look so cute! I love pregnant pictures!

jill said...

You look so good! I love your picture. It looks like you had a great baby shower, too!