Friday, August 22, 2008

Eureka Nevada, here we come!


Here is a picture of Main Street.


Eureka during winter time.




An overview of Eureka


Another picture of Main Street



Yep we are officially moving again! We have been married 6 years and this is our 7th move. I guess we just like to move. Levi got a job transfer and he is really excited about it. We are moving out of this 120 degree heat and we are headed up to Northern Nevada where it snows and the mountains actually have trees on them! We won't miss the heat but we will definately miss all of our friends that we have made down here.

We also bought our first home! It is a brand new home straight from the factory. (They only have manufactured homes in the entire town.) There are no contractors there and no places to rent. Yep it is that small of a town. We are hoping we can move in around the 15th of September. I wasn't to excited when he got the job but when I went there I loved it. Our house is actually really nice inside. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and it is on 1 1/4 acres. I will put some pictures of it when we move in. Tayton is really excited. He told me he wants a yard with grass so he can play soccer and he also wants a playground. He can't wait to move. Anyway, that is the latest at our house. We are starting to pack up and hopefully if our house is ready we can move in soon. Here is a picture of our new stompin ground.

18 comments:

Andi said...

again, I am jealous!!! The house looks great! I can't wait for ours to be put together so I can get a picture of it on the blog! Good luck with the move...who knows maybe we will join you!

Christa said...

I am so excited for you guys. Your house looks cute, It's huge compared to that Logan thing. Can't wait to come visit Eureka, and you spelled Eureka wrong, I even looked it up on the atlas.

Jared & Tami said...

Thats awesome!! We are so excited for you guys. You guys are a little closer. Your house looks awesome. Tayton is going to love having a backyard to play. WE are going to be in Utah the peach days. I wish you guys could come, but it sounds like you guys are going to be moving. Good luck moving.

p.s. Jareds sister Hillary made Haleighs bow.

Holmes said...

Mike says at least at 7 moves you are settling down. We have moved 6 times and no settling in site:) We are excited for you!

Shan said...

I am so excited for you guys!! We are missing you already, but nw we will be close again, just not as close as across the river. I guess we will have toa manage. Just have Levi find all the big Elk, and that will get Mike there in a heartbeat. I have to trick him into going to see people, he is convinced by the hunting!!!!
Miss ya tons!!! Godd luck with everything!!!

Kristen said...

I feel for you, JR and I moved at least that many times in our first six years. We've been in our townhome in Spanish Fork for almost two years...the longest anywhere! Good luck with moving and I can't wait to see what your new home looks like inside. Congrats on your first home!

jill said...

We're so happy for your family! Your house is beautiful & look at all your land! Tayton is going to have so much fun playing & exploring on all that land!
Congratulations on your new job, Levi!

Jamie said...

You need a medal. I hate moving! I am so happy for you to have your own new home though! Good luck with the move & new job!

Walker Babble said...

Kali Kali Kali!!! I just moved to the family ward...*sigh* ....I got called to....oh just guess....betcha can guess...thats right NURSERY!! Awwe...I miss you.

Kacey said...

Are you really that excited to move to a podunk town? I can't live anywhere unless Walmart is within 30 minutes. Now you can have that DOG Levi has always wanted!! I think our dog is expected...lucky for you.

The Johnsons said...

Yay! Not for the moving part, but for the new house part! We would LOVE that much space to let the boys run! Good luck with the move! :( It will be worth it when you get settled though!

The Robbins said...

I can't believe you guys are moving again! Looks like a pretty little town to live in! I'm jealous of your house, I want a house soo bad...

Nicole said...

Wow, already moving again!! At least you're closer to home. It was good seeing you at the baby blessing, your baby is a doll!! Email me at pringles299@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

amber:) said...

Kali I get so sad when I check your blog and this post is up! You should change it (just kidding) I bought that ribbon at target we should do some bows before things get too crazy- and Jared wants Tayton to come play, what day is good?

Jenny said...

How exciting for you! It looks like a beautiful place. Happy moving!

Jessica Davis said...

How exciting! A new home is always a good thing. Tanna is beautiful in her blessing dress. Happy anniversary to you! I have missed so many posts, I feel really behind!

Larson Letters said...

I am excited for you guys to be closer to us!!! It will be so nice for you to have a house that has space to move around in! We will have to try to plan trips to Elko, if you guys go there, the same day so we can meet up! Good luck packing and we will chat with you later!

Amy said...

Congrats on the new job & the purchase of your first home! Now maybe Levi can dodge Budweiser, Miller Lite, & motor boats for some nice clean mountain air. Think about getting some grass around that double wide. Wayne would be disappointed. And you know what Ivaloo would say, "Where's the nearest mall? I need some dresses & earrings." Hooray Charlie!

Gavin