Friday, August 1, 2008

Our trip to Utah!

Sorry I haven't put any new posts up for a while, but we have been in Utah and Idaho and when we got back the new Twilight book came out. I am almost done but I started to get a headache from reading so much so I had to put my book down. Anyway, out trip to Utah was a blast, we had all of my family there except for my older brother Jaren, he is serving in Iraq. His wife Emily came from Washington, my sister Shanna and her family came from Texas, and then Christa came from the far land of West Jordan. The beginning of the week we went rafting on the Payette river in Idaho and it was Taytons first time ever! He had so much fun but he was a little scared with the big waves at first, but by the end he was a pro. He loved being outside and in the mountains.

He loved to ride with dad in the kayak but when the big waves came Tayton had to come and sit with mom in the big boat.



Here is Levi, look at those sexy muscles:)


Then last Sunday we blessed Tanna. My sister Christa also had a baby girl 2 1/2 weeks after Tanna was born and they blessed their little Azlyn too. It was so fun to have their blessings together. They looked so cute.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I seriously hope that Tayton wasn't in the raft in that second picture! Crazy!

Holmes said...

How fun! The blessing picture is adorable. You all look so cute!!!

Shan said...

Cute dresses, and bows!!!

You make me miss that river!! It is absolutely beautiful!

Jared & Tami said...

wish we could of been there, looks like lots of fun

Larson Letters said...

Awesome!!! Has Levi been there to check it out yet?? We are actually headed down there On this Saturday for a rodeo that Rex and some friends are in. We will have to let you know how it is if you guys haven't visited yet! I am excited you will at least only be a couple hours from us! So, we might be able to see you!!! I do know that the closest Wal-mart is probably Elko :( but if you came this way we could see you!!!

The Christensens said...

Look at those beautiful little girls...you make me want to have another baby so I could maybe have a girl ( my luck I will just end up with another boy) But ya me and my husband were at firehouse pizza last week and I swore I saw your hubby there, but looked around and never saw you....I was sad I was hoping I would spot you so I could give ou a hug and maybe see them cute kids of yours

amber:) said...

Kali i'm posting a comment so you can have the link to my blog b/c I don't have your email. BTW I have decided that you can't move, we have too much more fun stuff to do! We need to have a bow party, and a Vegas day, and another girls night, and do they have a movie theater in Eureka? Who's going to go see Twilight with you in December? I guess we'll have to try to squeeze it all in before you leave

Jamie said...

My goodness- what BEAUTIFUL girls! All 4 of you! I absolutley LOVE that picture! How fun to share such a special event together!:) Looks like you had a fun trip!

Steph said...

You are gorgeous!