Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Can you believe it, we have been married 6 years! Here is just a little info on how we came to be Mr. and Mrs. Winward.

This picture is when we first laid eyes on each other. Thanks to my friend Bridget because she asked him to one of those high school dances. (I am such a great friend I know.) I was a junior and Levi was a senior. Too bad Levi wanted nothing to do with me or any other girl for that matter. All he cared about was hunting. I had a boyfriend at the time so I didn't pay too much attention to him either but I did think he was gorgeous. We would say hi to each other but we never really hung out or anything like that.



Well after Levi went on his mission and I went to a couple of years of school we met up again at church. We talked for hours and then later that week I asked him to go to institute. Then we were inseparable. After one entire month of dating he came on vacation with me to Nauvoo and he purposed at the temple, it was so cute. He was so nervous.



Then 3 months later we were sealed in the Logan temple. Here are some pictures. Back in the day people weren't using digital so here are some great scanned pictures which is why the quality is so extraordinaire. Well it is has been a great 6 years and I hope there are many many more. I am so grateful for Levi and for everything he has done for me these past 6 years. I don't know where I would be without him. I love you babe, you are the best husband and daddy ever!


Yep it's official. We are holding our marriage certificate, now Levi is mine forever, dun dun dun.



Now I know everyone says they have the best looking husband it the world but ladies you know you are all wrong. Look at how cute he is. Mmm


Together Forever, no better place to be:)

8 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I love going back and looking at old pictures. Congrats on 6 years!

Larson Letters said...

congrats on 6 whole years together!! Does it feel like it has been that long?
So, we were in Eureka yesterday! It is a cute little town! It is set in the mouth of a canyon and there are mountains all around! There are only a few places to eat out though and you will have to go to another town to hit places like Wal-mart, but it is really cute!

Jared & Tami said...

yeah!!! Congrats you guys!! You guys are the cutest couple, and have 2 cute kids too. Wish you were closer ;)

Shan said...

You look so beautiful!! Congrats!!

tina said...

Congrats!!! Cute Post too!

Holmes said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for posting your story.

Jenny said...

I loved the pictures and the story of you two! Happy Anniversary!

Tyler and Kacie said...

So cute! I love seeing pictures like that! Congratulations guys! ....good luck in Eureka (that's where your going right?). I hope everything works out for you =0)