Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thanksgiving trip!

We had a great time over Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. We brought home two German Short hairs. There names are Molly and Satch. They have been really good dogs, and we are so excited for them. Tayton is having so much fun with them, he will sit in the dog run for hours just playing fetch. He even wanted to sleep in the dog house last night with them. It was pretty cute. Here are a few pictures of our dogs.

Tayton having fun with Molly and Satch.


This dog is Molly, isn't she so cute.

We had to bring two cars because we needed lots of room for the dogs and all the stuff we got. So I decided I would leave early and go hang out with my sister and some friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. On my way to Salt Lake I got my first speeding ticket ever. I was in between Ely and Wendover. If anyone has ever been on that drive, you no there is nothing out there. The only car I passed happened to be a Highway Patrol. There were two officers and one was in training, the other officer even new Levi and I still got a ticket. So be careful when you come to visit me everyone, don't speed in the middle of nowhere. Other than that I had such a fun time, and Tayton had so much fun with my sister, he even said he loves Aunt Christa more then mommy and he wanted to stay with her forever. I didn't take any pictures of them, but here are a few pictures of another one of Taytons favorites Uncle Dante.


The weather was so nice, Tayton loved riding his bike that Uncle Dante made him.


Dante made this fun bike, Tayton loved it. Dante took him for a fun ride. Tayton always has so much fun with him.

Why we were there we went to temple square and saw the lights, it was pretty crowded but we had a great time. Tanna loved looking at all the lights. I also had some crazy times shopping on Black Friday. People can be so mean, I have a couple of bruises from all the people pushing and shoving but it ended up ok. I ended up getting everything on my list except I have nothing for Levi. He wants a nice bow for hunting but that is one thing he will have to get on his own. It was fun to see our family and friends again. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!


Here is Tanna, all bundled up.


Tayton saying cheese!


One happy family!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We sure missed ya, but I know how crazy it gets with all the family in town. We'll have to catch ya next time.

Holmes said...

Fun trip! Mike can't get over how old Dante is now. Sorry to hear about the speeding ticket. Bummer!

Jenny said...

Yay for Christmas lights! And I can't believe how big your kids look. Why can't they just stay small!

jill said...

Awww...you guys finally got a dog...2 dogs, even! They are so cute & I love their names. I'll bet Tayton is having the best time with them.
You got a ticket? Really? I thought you guys would get a "get out of jail free card" with Levi's job(Just kidding!).
I've never done the Black Friday thing, but it sounds like you got all your shopping done in one trip & that sounds good to me. Maybe you can teach me how to do it for next year.
I miss you guys. Your Tanna is so beautiful! She looks so much like you!