Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Polar Express!

Last week we had such a fun day! We left in the morning and met up with our friends Rex and Shauna and their cute boys, and we went and cut down our Chritmas Tree's. They live here in Nevada but when we lived in Logan we would go with them every year to cut down our tree, but last year when we lived in Laughlin we couldn't go. It didn't feel like Christmas without them so I was so happy when we could go this year! I didn't take any pictures of us cutting our tree, sorry. We got Tayton a little tree and he decorated it all himself. He wanted a pirate tree so he hung all his pirate toys on it, but then he decided he wanted to play with them so his tree is a little bare now. I will put some pictures up later.

Then later that night we went to Ely and rode on the Polar Express to the North Pole, Tayton had such a fun time. He loved it, here are some pictures:

Waiting to get on the train.


All Aboard, tickets please.





Tayton and the conductor!


Here they are reading the Polar Express book to us.


Hot choclate and cookies, can you tell Tayton loved it!


Dad and Tanna having a fun time.


I had to put this picture in, see the guy with the beanie, well he took all the family pictures for us. I didn't realize it until the end of the train ride, but that is the officer who gave me my speeding ticket. It was so funny, it is such a small world. He was nice so it was ok. I am just glad I didn't realize it until the end of the train ride.


SANTA! Tayton was so excited, I couldn't even get him to look at me he was that excited. Tayton asked Santa for an airplane with a hoop. (Geo Trax) Santa asked if he had been a good boy this year and Tayton said he was a good boy, so maybe, just maybe, Tayton might get an airplane with a hoop under the tree, we will just have to wait and see what Santa brings.



Here is the family with SANTA!


The end of the train ride, he has a hard time sitting still. On the way back from the North Pole everyone sang Christmas Carols, it was so fun, Tayton loved it.

So thanks Rex and Shauna, we had such a fun time. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, I can't wait! I think Christmas is so fun with little kids. I love this time of year, (except all the mean and crazy shoppers) Merry Christmas everyone:)

10 comments:

Jared & Tami said...

That sounds like so much fun!! Jackson would love to ride the train... maybe one day he will.

Can't wait to see you guys.

The Robbins said...

Oh my heck, I love that he calls it a plane with a hoop! So so cute.

Jamie said...

How fun!! Is that the one in Heber? I want to take my kids there, they would LOVE it! My boys want the airplane 'hoop' too! I cant find it though! Where did you find it?!

jill said...

Tayton looks so cute with his hot chocolate! You are the best mom & do the funnest things with your family! They are so lucky!

amber:) said...

so fun! I am way jealous! Jared would love that, actually all my kids would love that. They watch that movie all the time. Miss you tons! and I am still waiting to hear what you thought of twilight

Jenny said...

Wow - how fun! That would be awesome to go to. Wish I had that close by!

Keelee said...

How Fun! Shoot I wanna do that. Your kids are so cute! Merry Christmas.

amber:) said...

k i did it again (well Kerry did) erased all the old messages so I don't have your phone # again! but email me and I'll give you our address and you can give me yours and your phone number I never delete emails *wink*
amberalyse@yahoo.com

jill said...

You seriously spoiled us! Thank you for the bows! They are amazing & I can't wait to have Megan wear them.
We hope you guys had a great Christmas.
How is your brother doing? What area is he in now?
Hug & kiss Tayton & Tana for us!

Shan said...

Stinkin Cute!! How fun!!