Thursday, January 1, 2009

Late Christmas pictures!

Sorry I have been a bad with blogging lately. We have just been really busy. We had a fun trip to Utah for Christmas. We loved getting together with our families, and we had a lot of fun parties. One of my favorite memories about this Christmas was when Tayton opened up some socks I got him. He took one look at them, and threw them across the room and said "I don't want these!" and then he kicked the wrapping paper. We all died laughing it was so funny.

He loved his airplane with a hoop Santa brought him and he still hasn't stopped playing with it. Thanks to everyone, we had such a great Christmas! Here are just a few pictures!


We had a family party at the Peak, Tayton had so much fun. Here he is in the foam pit!


Tanna enjoying her time at the peak!



I think I like Christmas! I love to get soccer balls, thanks Grandma!


Tanna having fun on Christmas morning.


Tanna not having fun on Christmas morning.


Levi's sister Kayla got Tanna some baby dolls. Tanna loved them! You know she really loves things when she tries to eat them.


Oh the suspence, what could it be?


It's my team Geo Trax, All Aboard!



Packa and Tayton plaing with his airplane with a hoop!


We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

jill said...

What a great Christmas! Tanna's little baby's first Christmas outfit is so cute!
Ok, I love the socks story!!! That is so funny. You guys are hilarious!
Are you sure you don't want to move back so we can hang out all the time? I miss your family!