Thursday, January 1, 2009

Farewell 2008!

I must say I am a little sad to see 2008 gone. It was a really great year for us. Here is our entire year summed up in one post.

We started out the new year in Laughlin, NV. It was by far the hottest summer of our lives but we had loads of fun swimming and getting to meet a lot of fun people that I truly miss.


At the beginning of the year my dad came to Laughlin and then me and Tayton went with my dad to San Diego! We had such a blast at the zoo and at Sea World. Tayton still talks about Shamu, it was a fun time, thanks again dad.


The best thing about this year was the birth of our little baby girl Tanna! She was born on 06/07/08. I don't know what we ever did without her. She is the sweetest thing in the world and we are so happy she came to our family this year.


We also took a quick trip to the Grand Canyon and had a blast, me and Levi had never been there before and we love to go to places we have never been. It was so beautiful!


Another exciting thing this year is we bought our first home and we moved to Eureka. We are really loving it here.


I hope everyone has a great New Year, and I hope 2009 is just as good or better than 2008 was. Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We both got a baby for 2008 so I guess we'll count it as a great year but I might like not being pregnant in 2009 even more. We got your Christmas card and you guys look great! So a late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too. We miss ya!

amber:) said...

I have to admit I'm a little sad Jared and Tayton won't be starting Sunbeams together tomorrow. Can you imagine that poor teacher! WE miss you tons, sorry I am being such a crappy friend lately. Try calling me again I promise I won't erase your message *wink* maybe I'll even answer the phone this time lol.

p.s. our zip code is 86442 in case the card comes back.

Holmes said...

Thanks for the bows they are so adorable and we get lots of comments. Enjoyed seeing your quick year in review post. Also I found it a bit amusing that we have 05/06 and you have 06/07, but Tanna's b-day is more fun because the counting continues onto 08 :)

jill said...

Your family has had a great year! You guys had a lot going on & a lot of changes! I love the picture of Tayton & Levi looking at beautiful baby Tanna! It is just beautiful! Your family is awesome & we miss you!

Whitney and Family said...

What a great year! Looks like you had a fun Christmas, too! Your kids are SO dang cute!