Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The MTC

Last Wednesday me and my family dropped my little brother off at the MTC. (Or as my mom calls it Mothers Torture Chamber.) It was really hard saying goodbye but I am so glad I went. I love my little brother so much, he is so funny and can light up any room. I will miss him a ton but I am so glad he is on his mission. Look out people in the Dominican Republic, Tyson is coming soon. Here are just a few "picks" from the MTC!


Trying to get Tayton to pose for a picture, as you can see he had more important things to take care of.


This is what happens when you have other people take pictures:)


My little brother and sister!


Tyson with Tanna and Azlyn, my cute little niece.


And finally we figured out the camera, one big happy family. Too bad we didn't get a picture with us coming out of the MTC, that would have been a good one. Everyone in the entire room was crying. I hope everyone is doing good and have a great day!

7 comments:

Holmes said...

Thanks for the last bit. I am having a wonderful day and hope you are too.

Emily said...

Just think- 1 week down and about a million to go. He'll be great out there!

Nicole said...

We just dropped Ben off on Friday and guess who I ran into? Yup, Tyson! We thought that was pretty fun, he seems to be doing well!

Nicole said...

I mean Wednesday.

jill said...

I love your family picture! Tayton's picture with your brother is cute; he's going to miss him. He'll love those DR people. They're really very kind. Miss you!
Give Tayton & Tanna a big hug from us!

jill said...

Tanna is growing so fast. She is so beautiful!!!

Jessica Davis said...

That is such an amazing experience but definitely a tear jerker. Cute pics. I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog. I have missed so much.