Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our Christmas







Sorry there are a lot of pictures but he is just so darn cute I had to share them with you. We had such a fun Christmas, it was a little different without family and we missed them a lot. Tayton was so excited that santa came. We woke him up and he ran to the Christmas tree. He grabbed a present and I told him that dad gave him that one. Tayton threw it back under the tree and wanted to know which present was from santa. I showed him and before he even opened it he yelled it's my big Geo Trax. He was so excited, he didn't even want to open the other presents. He played with his train set all day, we could barely get him to eat. Santa's present was a huge hit.
Me and Levi were really missing the snow so we decided we would drive to the mountains in Arizona that have snow on them. We drove 2 1/2 hours and no snow so we decided to turn around, but sometime soon I will find snow.
New Years was really fun, Levi's mom, and little brother and sister came down. We showed them the sights of Laughlin during the day and then that night we celebrated New Years twice. We are right on the border of Arizona and they are on a different time zone. I have never celebrated it twice but it was really fun, we welcomed 2008 in Arizona and then went back to 2007 in Nevada just to celebrate it all over again! Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, I know we sure did.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Hope you had a good Christmas. We loved your card. Hope everything is going good. I voted for you to have another boy. It's great. Maybe you should have two! :)