Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagged...
I was tagged by Bridget and Elise

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



10 years ago: I had just moved to Perry. Emily, Elise, and Bridget were all in my ward and I hated them because they were so mean to me. It makes me laugh to think about how dumb I was in high school. Luckily that didn't last too long because they are all still really good friends.





5 things on my to-do list today:

1- Take Tayton to the doctor

2- Go grocery shopping

3- Go to the post office

4- Unpack from our California trip

5- Cook Dinner



I enjoy: Being with my husband and little boy. I also enjoy traveling and going white water rafting.



What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:

Pay off debt, build a home and decorate it gorgeous. Buy me and Levi new cars, pay off my familys debts, save for the future, and help those who need it.



3 of my bad habits:1- I pick at the split ends in my hair when I am bored.

2- I leave my shoes all around the house.

3- I like to keep all the lights on in my house, it drives Levi crazy.



5 places I have lived:

1- Laughlin, NV

2- Henderson, NV

3- Logan, UT

4- Perry, UT

5- Taylorsville, UT



5 jobs that I have had:

1- RC Welding and Fabrication

2- Hansen Motor Co

3- Nation Wide Auto Glass

4- Convergys

5- Lagoon



5 Things people don't know about me:

1- I have had 4 surgeries and the last one just about killed me.

2- I just found out that I have hyperthyroidism.

3- I hate being pregnant, I hate feeling so sick and tired for 9 months. I hate getting so big, and those of you who saw me pregnant with Tayton know how huge I get. I feel bad for people who can't get pregnant and I feel really guilty sometimes but I would love to adopt babies if I had the money. Basically I just wish there was an easier way to get these precious babies to me.

4-I think my husband has a really sexy butt!! (Hopefully Levi won't read this or he will make me take it off.)

5- I just got back from my cousins wedding in San Diego and I will put pictures of our trip up later.



5 people I am tagging...Emily, Nicki, Tami, Katie, and Jess.

2 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

Hey... I am so sorry that we didn't like you! :) Girls can be extremely mean at that age! I am glad that we were able to look past it and are friends now! :)

Jared & Tami said...

hey, when do you find out what you are having? Miss you guys.