Thursday, January 31, 2008

San Diego!

We went to San Diego last week. My cousin was getting married in the San Diego Temple. It is such a beautiful temple, I forgot my camera the day of the wedding. My dad came and picked us up. Levi had to work but we had alot of fun without him. Here is Tayton at Sea World, he loved it! His favorite were the dolphins who did tricks. He loved this polar bear.
Here is a picture of mom and Tayton looking at the Sea Lions. Some people were feeding them and they were so loud. It was really fun.
Here is Tayton and Grandpa at the San Diego Zoo. Tayton had to stick his head into everyone of these things. I thought this one was really cute. He had such a fun time with Grandpa. He was really sad when Grandpa had to go back home.
Here is Tayton and Grandpa infront of the camels.

Mom and Tayton at the beach. He had such a fun time digging in the sand and collecting sea shells. It was too cold to play in the ocean but we had so much fun on the beach. It was so gorgeous.
Here is Tayton riding on a boat. We went on a ride through the San Diego Harbor. It takes you by all the Navy Ships, they were huge. Tayton loved it. Thanks dad for taking us, we had such a great time.


5 comments:

Natasha said...

Hi Kali
Cute pictures. Send me your email address and I will send your the address for my blog.
wightfamily1@hotmail.com
Natasha

Jared & Tami said...

I'm so jealous!!! That looks like so much fun. I love the beach.

We find ut in 3 weeks. I'll let you know.

Holmes said...

Looks like you had a ball! Cute pictures. Kali, you don't look pregnant. By the way when do you find out?

Jenny said...

Cute Pictures and cute blog! I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Kristen's. I'm excited because now I can see what's going on in your life!

Andi said...

looks like you had a fun time in San Diego! We had fun when we went also. We didn't see that photo spot at the zoo when we went...I like that one.