Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We found snow!

Stick Up

We had so much fun yesterday! We finally found some snow. We had a good rainstorm on Saturday and you could see snow at the tops of the mountain. I was so excited. We went about 45 minutes just past Kingman, AZ. Tayton really wanted to build a snowman but we forgot our gloves so we just mad a little one. He wanted a carrot nose but all we had were pretzels and goldfish crackers. Tayton said the snowman was silly. He was sad when we left because he wanted to take the snowman home, but I thought he would traumatized if he saw it melt so we left it there.

Here is Levi pulling Tayton up the hill to go sledding. Tayon was a little scared at first but by the end he loved it. I kept wondering why we have kept our sled each time we move but I am glad we had it yesterday. I think I had a funner time than Tayton sledding. We couldn't go too long because Tayton started getting cold.



I have really missed the snow. I feel like it is springtime here because it is always so sunny and there are palm trees everywhere, so it was nice to go and have a little taste of winter again.
Here is mom and Tayton sledding.



On our trip we saw these deer and an elk. There were about 12 deer all around this area but we couldn't get them all in the picture. Levi was really excited to see them and Tayton just loved it too.

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

How fun! I am sick of the snow here! We should come and visit you and get warm for a minute! :) Mostly I am sick of trying to keep 3 boys in the house when it's so cold outside!! How is pregnancy going for you?? Are you feeling okay??

Andi said...

I have love this past week down here! I am so grateful for the clouds. I get sick of the sun shining all the time! How fun for you to get out and play in the snow. I wish that we had brought our sled with us!

Larson Letters said...

Hi Kali!!!!
HOw are you doing? So, when do you find out what you are having??? I am really anxious to know!!! We have tons of snow. It is nice but kind of annoying when it makes traveling hard and sometimes impossible. Are you liking Laughlin?

Larson Letters said...

Hi!
My email is rexshaunalarson@gmail.com or you have my hotmail addy. Talk to you later!

Elise said...

Hey! I tagged you! Go to my blog to get the details!