Friday, June 6, 2008

Blogger Templates

A lot of people have asked me where I got my new template. My friend gave me a couple of great sites to get them and I think they are so cute. So here are the sites if anyone wants to check them out.

www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com
matiekay.blogspot.com
tw208.blogspot.com
irenealexeeva.blogspot.com

I picked up my mom yesterday at the airport and Tayton has been having so much fun with her. It has been a nice break, instead of mom, mom, mom, it is now grandma, grandma, grandma. I have to leave tomorrow at 5:00 a.m. I showed Levi how to post pictures, so he said he will try and post some up tomorrow night. I am so excited, I hope I will be able to get some sleep tonight, I am like a little kid on Christmas Eve. I hope everything goes good and I have a healthy beautiful baby girl.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Good luck with everything! So are you having a planned c-section? I wish I could have planned my labors. It was aweful waiting for my little boy because he seemed to take forever to get here :). I'm excited for you and can't wait to see your cute new baby!

The Johnsons said...

Good luck! I am sure she will be darling! Tayton is so cute too! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures!

The Johnsons said...

So did you plan for her birthday to be 06-07-08?? That is pretty cool and really easy to remember!

Paul and Jill said...

Good luck with everything! We wish you the best. I hope everything goes well.
Love, Jill

The Robbins said...

I am exited for you guys! Have fun getting to know your little girl, and I hope Tayton has fun being a big brother, and that you and Levi have fun adjusting to two kids! You don't realize how easy one kid is, until you have two. But it is soo great! Hope everything goes well.

Maria said...

Kali-
I will keep you in my prayers. So, exciting and yet -- so ... stressful at the same time. I'm sure everything will go well. Glad your mom is there to help out! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one! Take care.

Jessie said...

Good Luck Kali! I am sure she will be a beautiful baby, with good lookin parents like you two and a gorgeous brother how could she not? It sounds like Tayton is having a blast with your mom, and I bet she's enjoying that. I'm so excited to find you at this point in your life!

Miller time said...

Kali I'm goning to have to call you how exciting she is really cute . did tayton have that much hair??
Love you guys and miss you, Love amy and brock