Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More pictures of our baby girl!

Here are some more pictures for Grandma! Thanks everyone for all your cute comments. Labor was so much easier. I was only in labor about 8 hrs and I only had to push about 45 minutes. It is amazing how much easier they come when the are facing the right way. I am feeling great and things are going so good.

Tanna is a beautiful healthy little girl. She has a little bit of jaundice so we have to keep her by the window to get some sun. She is sleeping really good which is so nice for me. At night she wakes up about every four hours. She is such a sweetheart, and I am so glad to have her in my life. Tayton has been such a good helper and he does some of the sweetest things. I told him I was going to change Tannas diaper and he ran and got a diaper and wipes before I could even ask him too. He loves to help and whenever she cries he is right there to help her stop crying, I wonder how long it will last but I am so grateful he is a great big brother and such a good helper for mom.



I love being a big brother!


Our first family picture, actually second, Levi's head was cut off in the first one.


Tayton and Tanna getting ready to leave the hospital. He wanted me to put her down so he could see his baby.


Here is our beautiful baby girl.


Another picture of our baby girl, sorry these aren't the best pictures.



Tayton found the helicopter at the hospital. He was so excited about seeing the helicopter. I love his hands on his hips.


Grandma, Tayton, and Tanna at the hospital.


Tanna has a good set of lungs on her. She doesn't cry very much but when she does she is pretty good at it.

18 comments:

Shan said...

She is so beautiful!!! I hope you are doing well yourself!! Give me a call, on you time; and let me know how you are, and let me know what I can do for you.

The Robbins said...

Wow, tayton is doing good with a sister so far! I wish thats how Ryker would have taken it. The pics are so cute and fun. Glad labor went good for you. Was Tayton facing the wrong way? Just wondering by your comment. I am sure u know this, but Kate was breech until nine days before I had her, they were able to turn her. Anywho...CONGRATS! And rest up as much as you can! :)

Holmes said...

ADORABLE!

Heather Palmer said...

Congrats you guys! What a sweet little girl! I hope she doesn't have the same energy level Tayton did. =) What a great looking family!

The Johnsons said...

Yay! I love that you put little bows in her hair it almost makes me want to have a little girl, but not bad enough to have another baby any time soon! :) She is cute and I am so glad that Tayton is such a good helper! How fun! You are a cute little mom!

Elise said...

She is so beautiful, and you look great. I'm so glad that this labor was so much easier than your last. Congratulations!

Jared & Tami said...

Kali She is beautiful!!!! I'm jealous that you have had yours. Only 3 weeks for me :)

I'm so glad all went well. I'm so glad that Tayton is a good helper. I hope all keeps going well. Get your rest!!!

Becky said...

congrats on the baby girl! She is a doll! Girls are the best (I am a little one sided!) Enjoy her and take it easy!

Emily said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! Tayton's so cute, hopefully he'll keep up the happy helper routine for a while.

Steph said...

WOW!!!! She is GORGEOUS!!!! How exciting for you!! I'm so happy for your family!!! Kiss her for me!

Jenny said...

She is so cute! I just want to hold her and kiss her!

Kacey said...

What a great birthday, and easy to remember!! 06/07/08 I love it. Wyatt's is 03/03/03. So they both have good ones! She's very cute.

Kassie said...

Oh man, She is so so cute! Congrats! I am jealous of her head full of hair!

Jessie said...

Tanna is so beautiful!
Congrats again on having such a beautiful baby. Kali, I'm so glad you are doing well. It's awesome that she is a good sleeper. Your little helper Tayton is so cute too. You have a cute family!

Jessica Davis said...

She is Beautiful! I love all the pics. Tayton sounds like he loves being a big brother. The pics of him with Tanna are so cute! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

CONGRATS you guys!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! That dark hair...wow! SO SO cute! I hope all is going well with you! I am so happy for you!

Katie Warner said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Tanna is absolutely beautiful! I am glad you found our blog and we can keep in touch!

Liesel Marsing said...

You have a beautiful baby girl! Her birthday will be easy to remember 6-7-8! I can't believe how much hair she has. I'm so excited for you guys! It sounds like Tayton is such a good big brother! Congratulations!! I'm glad all is well!