Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tayton's Gold Medal!

Things are going great. I am adjusting to life with two kids. So far it has gone really good, much better then I ever thought it would. Tanna is such a great baby. She sleeps good, and she hardly ever cries. I am so happy she came to join our family. Really I couldn't have asked for a better baby, I am so in love with her. I am still really proud of Tayton, he just loves her to pieces and is very protective of her. It is fun to see him around her.

Our library here is pretty fun, they are always doing fun contests and things for kids. Tayton has been such a good reader that he earned a gold medal! Tayton was so excited, he loves it. He was so proud of himself. Here he is showing off his medal.


Tayton wanted to share his medal with baby Tanna. He put it on her to make her happy. This is just one of the little things he does that just melts my heart. He is so cute with her. Tanna thought it was great too.


He just loves kissing her, and she loves Tayton too.


Another picture of our beautiful girl.


Everyone keeps asking about Tanna's hair and where it came from. To tell you the truth I don't know where that much came from. Tayton had dark hair but it wasn't as long or as thick. Here is a picture of Tayton 2 days old. It is the best one I could find of his hair.


Here is a picture of Tayton around three months old. Notice how much lighter his hair is. I am guessing that Tanna's dark hair will fall out in a couple of months and she will be a blondie just like her big brother. Me and Levi were both born with dark hair and we both went really blonde. It will be fun to see if I am right.

9 comments:

Andi said...

She is darling!! Tayton is very sweet with her! He is such a cute boy. We miss seeing you guys, but I am glad that we are out of the Bullhead heat!!

The Robbins said...

Wow, Tanna and Tayton do look a lot alike at Tanna's age! She is a doll! So sweet and little and precious. What a great big brother, he is so sweet!

The Johnsons said...

Fun! I love seeing all of the cute pictures of your kids! I wish that I could come visit and just hold Tanna. She is so darling and I miss that stage....not enough to do it again any time soon, but still it's a fun stage. Cute cute kids!

Jessie said...

that is so sweet of Tayton to share his medal with his sister! Your kids keep getting cuter!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Tayton! How fun.

Yeah, I was going to ask about Tanna's hair, too! It's so dark! She's so beautiful though!

Jessica Davis said...

So cute! I love the pic of Tayton kissing his baby sister. What a sweetie for sharing his medal.

jill said...

Good job getting that gold medal, Tayton. Its so nice of you to share!
Tanna is so beautiful! She looks a lot like Tayton. We love you guys.

Shan said...

Check out my blog!! I tagged you!

Whitney and Family said...

Kali-
Hey! It's your old roomie Whitney Barrus (Stephens). I linked to your blog from Steph's. Your family is so cute! Fun to have a baby girl! Email me and I will send you a link to our blog whitneybarrus@yahoo.com. It was so fun to find you! Looks like you guys are doing great!