Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grandparents are the best!

My parents came to visit this past weekend and we had a blast. I found this swingset for sale on KSL classifieds, and my dad was so sweet to go pick it up for me and set it up. Tayton loves it! He came in my room this morning with his shoes and he was rubbing his eyes saying he wanted to go play outside on his swingset. It is so much fun for mom too!

Starting to put it together, but Tayton was too excited. He went on this slide at least 100 times.


The finished product!


Havin fun with grandpa!


I went to church for the first time here. The church was really small. We had a linger longer after and there was no cultural hall so we just put tables up in the chapel and ate in there. It was a lot of fun. I met a new friend here, she has a little boy Taytons age and a little girl Tanna's age. She moved to Eureka from Perry of all places. It is such a small world. She even bought a lot of plants from my dad. My dad came to church with me and she recognized him but couldn't remember where. I thought it was so funny. I like our ward a lot, there are a lot of really nice people. I still miss everyone in my old ward, I hope they all move to Eureka soon.

I also had to throw these pictures in. Tanna had her first vegetable. I gave her some sweet potatos and she loved them. She was grabbing my hand to get it in her mouth faster. She would smile everytime I fed her some. Then she would start laughing. It was soooo cute. I just love that little girl. She still just melts my heart. Ahhhh.



I love sweet potatos:)


6 comments:

Holmes said...

Fun swingset. How wonderful to have a place of your own. Cute pictures of Tanna eating!

B&B Goldsberry said...

How fun!! Tanna is a cutie! On our trip to California.. we passed a sign that said Eureka and I was like.. Hey..that is where Kali lives..we would have stopped on our way home, but we realized it was just a junction to Eureka and didn't want to add any more time to our 11 hour drive! :)

Kristen said...

What a great swingset! I better not show my kids or they'll be jealous :). Tanna is getting so big! And those pics of her are adorable. What a cutie!

Andi said...

cute pictures of tanna. keep plotting, but we are liking it here a lot!! I would love to be there with you though...at least I would already have a friend!!

jill said...

I love your yard! Tayton is going to have hours & hours of fun there! Tanna is so adorable, she is looking more & more like Tayton to me.
You're right, grandparents are the best!
I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I think you got a sweet deal on that swing set cause it's awesome! Way cooler than the kinda swing set we used to have back in the day.