Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Lover Boy!

So yesterday was Levi's birthday and we had such a fun day. Tayton was probably more excited for Levi's birthday than Levi was. We just spent the day at home together. We haven't relaxed for a while so it was nice to have a lazy day. On Saturday I tried to go birthday shopping for Levi but the only store open on Saturday was the grocery store and the hardware store. We couldn't find anything at the hardware store so me and Tayton went to the grocery store. Tayton picked out a present for his dad, he was soooooo excited to give it to him. It was so funny. (Levi did his birthday shopping about a month ago when he was at Cabellas so he needed one surprise present.) We also decorated the house with a lot of birthday banners, balloons, and crate paper. Tayton had such a blast and when Levi saw it Tayton yelled SURPRISE!!!!!!


Here is Tayton showing Levi the birthday card we made him. Tayton drew a submarine, a pirate ship, black clouds, and water on his birthday card. It is a one of a kind. Tayton is so proud of himself.


Now this is the present Tayton got for dad. It is a Western Play Set!!! It has horses, cowboys, and Indians. Look at Taytons face in this picture, he is so excited to give that too his dad. He told Levi it was the best present ever, I was laughing so hard I was crying, it was so cute. Totally worth the $1.25.


Now look at how happy the birthday boy is with his new Western Adventure Play Set!


Dad sharing his best present ever with Tayton. They had a lot of fun playing cowboys and Indians.


Levi blowing out his candles on his birthday brownie. Levi didn't want a cake. Tayton was clapping because Levi blew out all of his candles in one blow.


Tanna enjoying the birthday party. She didn't quite know what to think about the hat on her head, but she didn't try to take it off. She is getting so big. She rolled over about a month ago and she gets so frustrated because she can't crawl. You can tell she wants to move but lucky for me she is just staying put for now. Anyway, Happy Birthday Levi, I love you!

10 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

That's really cute how excited Tayton was to give his dad his birthday present! I love that second picture! What a cute family you have!

Jessica Davis said...

What a cute story! It made me smile and laugh. I loved Tayton's little face when Levi opened his present. Your family is so cute. I hope you continue to enjoy Eureka!

Emily said...

Yeah- I love birthdays! I love the shear joyful look on Tayton's face, it's priceless!

Jared & Tami said...

Happy Birthday Levi!!!

Such cute pictures!!! Tayton is so dang cute!!! I loved Tayton's little face when Levi opened his present. Aren't kids great!!!

Miller time said...

Happy birthday Levi!!!
we miss you guys.
Love, Brock and Amy

The Johnsons said...

That is so sweet that Tayton got a present for his dad. I laughed so hard I almost cried when I saw the picture of his little face! He is so cute. And I laughed at Tanna with her birthday hat. I am glad you are enjoying your new place! Miss you!

Larson Letters said...

Happy Birthday Levi!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!

The Robbins said...

Ok, how stinkin' cute is Tayton! I love how excited he is over his dads birthday! And hey, for $1.25 that toy looks pretty fun! Tanna is getting so big, she is such a doll and a Tayton look-a-like. :) Glad you are liking your new town and getting settled.

amber:) said...

we miss you too! and btw I can't tell if Tayton or Levi is more excited about his present. so cute! Are you tired of Eureka yet? The fabulous weather and super nice people have got to get old soon, right? j/k i'm glad you are happy.

jill said...

Happy Birthday, Levi! I love the present Tayton got you!