Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby Update

I really have nothing new to blog about so I decided I would give a little baby update. I was having some contractions last week so my doctor gave me some medication to help stop my contractions. It worked and I didn't have any more contractions but the medication was only for a week. I am now 37 weeks and I am dilated to a 3, and I am having some contractions. My doctor thinks I could have her any day now. I am getting really excited but I don't want to get my hopes up because Tayton was 4 days late and they said he would come early too. I go to my doctor again on Monday and he said he will set a date to induce me. Overall this pregnancy has gone really good and I am hoping everything will go good during labor. She definitely does not move as much as Tayton did, so I am hoping she will be a little more mellow. We decided we are going to name her Tanna Brooke Winward. Hopefully she looks like a Tanna because me and Levi can't agree on any other name.

Lucky for me the weather cooled down a ton from last week. Last Friday it was only 70 and tomorrow it should be around 90. I thought I was going to die when it hit 114. Here are some funny pictures of Tayton. My stomach was hurting so I went and laid on my bed for a couple of minutes and it started getting way too quiet. I got up and this is what I found, little stinker. Hopefully in the next week or two I can post some pictures of our new baby girl.



Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

12 comments:

Holmes said...

Does Tayton climb? Sariah has started climbing, or asking you to put her up high places so she can get what she is not supposed to have. The pictures reminded me of that. You guys are great. Hopefully one day somewhere in the world we will be able to get together and share stories. Mike

Kristen said...

Good luck with everything! I hated waiting for Isaac to be born because I felt like he should have been born in April, but he didn't come until May 5th. Just hang in there :-). Here's hoping that your little girl doesn't pop out at 9 lbs 10 oz like my Isaac :-D.

Holmes said...

I think Tanna is a cute name and I like how you decided to spell it, sorry we never sent our spelling vote in :)

Steph said...

Wahoo!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Good luck with the delivery!! All my love, Steph

Emily said...

So exciting, those last few weeks seem like the worst! I'm glad for your sake she's coming before the weather gets really hot. Good luck with the delivery.

Andi said...

I love the pictures of Tayton. Let us know when you have the baby!! I still have the same number. We miss you guys!

Maria said...

Kali --
wow. I'm excited for you and your new little baby... that will be here soooon! How exciting. I hope everything goes smoothly and that the labor is good, too :) Love checking in on you. Glad, you emailed me :)

The Johnsons said...

Good luck with everything! I am excited for you. And I think the name that you guys picked is really cute! Hope it stays cool for a while for you and that she comes soon!

Jared & Tami said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I have 5 more weeks. I hope i can last that long. Keep us posted on everything. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one when she gets here.

Good luck!!

The Johnsons said...

I just want you to know that I LOVE your new blog. It's SO cute and also I love the pic of you and Levi at the top. That's the Kali and love and remember! :) Good luck again with all of the baby stuff and post pics soon! :)

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pictures. I think Tanna is an adorable name!

Tyler and Kacie said...

Hey you! How are you guys doing? Are you loving Bullhead as much as we are missing it? (which would be not sa much!!!) hehehehe. Have you had your little girl yet? I hope you guys are doing well!!!~ Kacie