Sunday, May 18, 2008

Phoenix trip

Sorry it has been a while since I posted but I feel like I have been so busy lately. Last Monday and Tuesday we went to Phoenix to see Levi's cousins. They are moving to Connecticut and we wanted to see them before they left. I felt bad because they were moving the same week we showed up to visit but thanks again Gavin and Amy for letting us come up. Tayton had such a fun time and he even keeps asking to go see his cousins again.




Tayton and Taylor. We went to Ulta, it is a fabulous makeup store, and Tayton was watching his cousins put the samples on. He wanted to play too so he kept putting makeup all over his face. He decided the blue eye shadow looked better as blush.



This is Taylor and Mikaya, (Sorry if I spelled her name wrong.) It was fun to be around girls. It got me really excited, they are so different from Tayton. I love the pose.

Here is their baby Soren. He is 3 months old, he is so cute. It was fun to hold a baby again. I am so baby hungry right now. We went to the park one night and I was pushing Soren in the stroller and Tayton was on a scooter behind me. One lady looked at me and started laughing saying it looked like I had my hands full. She thought Soren was mine. I told her it wasn't possible to be 8 1/2 months pregnant and to have a 3 month old.


What is a trip to Phoenix without stopping at Cabellas?Tayton loves this moose thing and they have one in the Lehi store too. He really wanted to take it home but I don't think we have room for it.Tayton really wanted me to take his picture in front of this big Elephant. He loves getting his picture taken, but it is hard for him to smile because he keeps saying cheese.

4 comments:

Larson Letters said...

Tayton is so stinking cute! I am so excited for you guys! Don't you have about a month left until your little one is here? I can't remember the exact due date, you will have to remind me! How is Levi's job going?

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures! By the way, you totally should come visit us sometime!

Kacey said...

That is great that you live close enough to make the trip. I only get to see them if they come to the family Christmas party. Girls are definitely different than boys....not speaking from experience only observation!!

Amy said...

I love those pics. We had such a great time with you guys and are so glad that you were able to make the trek out to see us especially considering how far along you are. Not much longer! I'm excited for you!