Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Tayton!

We had such a fun time on Sunday. Tayton woke up at 6:00 and came running in our room and asked if it was his birthday yet. He was so excited. He ran in the living room and I had balloons and decorations up. He kept jumping up and down. It is funny what little things can make him so happy. We went to church and his nursery leader had a party for him. She decorated the nursery with balloons and they had cupcakes and Tayton said it was so fun. Dad had to work so we waited to have our pirate party until Levi came home. Here are some pictures of Taytons Birthday!


Good morning birthday boy, as you can tell he is a little tired still.



This is what Tayton is always like. He is so full of energy, but especially on his birthday he was so so so extremely hyper. After I took this picture he wanted me to watch him fly. He loves to jump off the couches and make flying sounds. What a funny little boy.



He loves to put grapes on both sides of his mouth. Then he says "looked at me mom." He thinks it is so funny.



Here he is decorating his own birthday cake. He had so much fun even though mom messed up his cake.





Tayton and dad getting ready to hit the pinata.



Candy, candy, candy! Tayton decided he needed to hurry and grab all the candy and put it in his pirate hat. It was pretty funny, I wonder why he is so hyper do you think all this candy has anything to do with it?



Here is Tayton and dad with a pirate map. He had to go on a treasure hunt to find his presents.






Tayton really wanted a pirate ship cake. I got a really cute idea off the internet so I tried it. I spent about an hour putting it together and it turned out so cute. I was starting to decorate it with candy and then it totally fell apart. The cake crumbled. I was so sad but Tayton thought it was funny. He still loved it though.



Here is Tayton opening up presents. Of course he got stuff for his Geo Trax. He was so happy, thanks Grandma.



Another train for team Geo Trax. If anyone has little boys, I highly recommend this train set. Tayton plays with it every day and nothing has ever broken on it. It has definitely been worth every penny. It is one of the only toys that he will play with over and over.

12 comments:

Andi said...

Happy Birthday Tayton!! Sorry we missed you on Sunday. Peter Pipers was fun though. Thanks Kali fo the yummy cupcakes and for paying for my lunch. I am going to miss you when we move...lets get together soon!

Kacey said...

You went to a lot of work for your 3 year old!! You get a gold star for good mothering!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun party! I loved having to "hunt" for his presents.

Jared & Tami said...

you are an awesome mom!!! You put us all to shame :)

Rylee said...

hey kali! I don't know if you remember me, Rylee Brown (use to be Nebeker) I just ran across your blog. How are you doing??? I can't believe your little boy is 3!!! And you are having a little girl! That is so cool! Well, just thought that I would stop by and say hey! Keep in touch

Jenny said...

I can't believe he's three! Wow! Hope he had a great birthday! Great job on the cake.

Keelee said...

Hey you!! I'm so gald you found me on here!!! You're little boy is a doll and Congrats on the little girl, How fun! Sounds like you are doing fantastic. Do you see anyone from the old hood?

Blair and Dave said...

I found it! Cute little kid!
It is so good to hear from you! YOu are so cute, Keep in touch!

Blair Riccio

Holmes said...

What a fun birthday! I thought it was all great. Good job on the cake and the treasure hunt is a great idea. As far as advice for labor I didn't want to take up too much space so I sent an email.

jill said...

Happy Birthday Tayton! I can't believe you are 3! It seems like just a few days ago when you had a 2 year old party at the park. Your cake is so cool. You have a great mom who makes you cool stuff! We miss you!

jill said...

Hi Tayton,
Happy Pirate Birthday,
Do you like pirates?
I love you, Tayton. I hope your dreams always come true.
From your friend,
Megan

The Robbins said...

I agree with what the others have said, you went all out for Tayton's B-day, I can't believe you made that cool cake! Well, I have bought the already -made flowers for the headbands at Fashion Place Mall in Murray at a little kiosk thing called Posies. And I found the stuff to make my own (well kinda, they were out of the size/colors I wanted) at Hobby Lobby, but I have also found them on the web on scrapbooking websites under embellishments. Good Luck! Your almost done with the pregnancy! And then you'll have a sweet little angel to hold!