Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crazy Heat!

On Tuesday we hit a record high of 114. I am sure glad it is only May, I can't wait for summer to come. Today is pretty nice and the high is around 85. Here are just a few pictures of us trying to beat the heat.



I think he is the cutest thing ever. He loves to wear his pirate sun glasses.



This is at the park by our house, they have fountains that turn on and spray you. Taytons favorite thing to do is run when the fountains turn on.



Here I am in my new swimsuit. I am looking so hot and sexy these days, don't you agree!



Here is my little fish swimming at our pool! He loves swimming and he wants to go swimming 3 times a day.



His favorite thing to do is jump off the side, this boy is fearless.


Here he is again, check out Levi's hot butt! Sorry ladies, he is taken :)

8 comments:

Andi said...

Looks like you guys are having fun staying cool! Isn't the heat crazy? I am just glad that it cooled down today!

Jenny said...

114? Ahhh! I'm so glad I don't live there - I hate that kind of heat.

By the way, you looked SO good in that bikini! Grrr, baby!

Jessica Davis said...

So cute in his sunnies! I love all the pics. I guess I haven't been on the computer for awhile because you have 3 new posts that I have not seen! Happy Birthday to Tayton!

Maria said...

wow Kali, I wish that I looked as good as you in a bathing suit. Seriously, and I'm not even prego! Sorry about the heat, that has go to be NOT fun when you are carrying a wee one in your tummy.

B&B Goldsberry said...

Holy crap! I don't know if I could stand that heat!! We were in St. George at it was only 95 degrees and I wanted to die!!
Good thing you look so dang good in the bikini to keep you cool!!! :) lol

Kacey said...

You have the biggest boobs I have ever seen!! It's too bad you are taken too!!

Larson Letters said...

Tayton is sooooo cute! I could just eat him!! but I won't! Man i do hope you guys can move up this way sometime soon to get out of that heat.
So, I want to see a pic of the cute bracelets and bows you've been making for Tanna!!!! YOu are so creative!
We were talking about you guys the other day. We got talking about the guys and their study groups. I brought up how Carly would hit on Levi and that you didn't like her. Stevie would hit on Rex and I didn't like her. I thought it was kind of funny!

Jared & Tami said...

Love the pictures!!! Love the bathing suit. I know exactly how you feel. Sorry about the heat that sucks. Hang in there.