Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A little better day

So today was a little better. His fever went down a bit and his chest x-ray looks a l ittle better too. Still a really bad infection but at least some ounce of improvement. His white-blood cell count did go up a little higher and he also needed his 4th blood transfusion today. He is still a pretty sick little boy but he is still fighting and stayting strong.- Also some good news is we had the cardiologists from Primary Childrens come over and check out his heart. His heart is still pumping really good so I was excited to not hear bad news. Basically what they said is he needs to loose all the fluid. So they upped his "water pills" medication so hopefully we will see more pee. We still need to pray for pee. His body just doesn't want to let go of the fluids. I have been coming up with pee cheers today.- So I am very gratful we are figuring this out. He still has such a long way to go and I am so blessed to have had a better day today. Yesterday was rough, so glad today went a lot better. Now we just have to stay this way. No more complications please. I love you Tayton, I am so happy to be your mom. Just let your little body rest and recover so you can get better. I know you can do this, you are so strong and so amazing. Love you most, mom

4 comments:

Paul and Jill said...

I've been trying to come up with words to express how sorry I am that this is happening. Keep up hope. Things will work out. Rely on Him. He is the ultimate comforter and He will be with you the whole way. Love you tons! I think and pray for you daily.
Love,
Jill Hirschi Lindhardt

Jamie said...

Kali, I don't even know what to say. I can't stop thinking about you. My heart just aches for you. Thank you for sharing these updates on your handsome little man, I'm sure it's not an easy thing to do. I love you and will continue to send lots of prayers your way!

WW said...

. It makes me so sad to see you going through this. We continue to pray for Tayton daily. I hope you receive some comfort in these difficult days.
Brooke low

Mellonee said...

Thank you for your posts, our hearts are with your family and it's nice to know what's going on. Hurray for any measure of good news. You are in our prayers.