Sunday, November 25, 2012

Small Miracles

So last night I was alone in the room with my little boy. I was talking to Heavenly Father in my mind. I was explaining to him how hard this was and I just need a tiny miracle to keep on going. I said I know he won't be able to get off the respirator and walk tomorrow, but just please show me a tiny miracle. Then I noticed his temperature which was 38.7 degrees celcius. I said just lower it to 38.6 for me. I said I'm walking out the door to go tell the nurse something, and please just give me a little bit of hope. I walked back in the door and sure enough his temperature was 38.6. I just started to cry then I ran back out to the nurse to tell her of my little miracle. I know God loves me. - It's hard right now to see the big pictue, but maybe in a few weeks I will look back and be grateful he was sedated through all this because it is exlremely painful, and what a huge blessing it would be if he couldn't remember it. - It is still the hardest thing I have ever done to see my boy in this much pain. I am not a patient person and I want things to happen so fast. Levi saw Taytons shoe he was wearing and I can't believe he wan't burned any more then what he was. Also I spoke with some parents who spoke with the fire chief about they accident. The fire cheif said the accident should have been much worse, and they are lucky to be alive. I am just gratful my little guy is still here. I don't care how long it takes to recover, as long as he is still here. Keep fighting my tough little dude, you are amazing. I am so proud of the stregth you have. But just keep getting better. Love you most, mom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you got to experience that!! Keep it up tayton!!

Crissi said...

So happy for your tiny miracle! You are tuff, hang in there!

Unknown said...

I pray for a speedy recovery for your sweet little man. I love your faith and endurance. Please give my love to your mom. Love from Texas, Karen Voelkel

Stacy and Mike said...

Kali,
I have been reading your sister's posts on facebook. My heart and prayers have gone out to you since I heard. You are able to strengthen others through your faith and blogging about your honest feelings and little miracles that you posted about today. Thank you and I am still praying for your sweet lil guy, you and your family!