Thursday, December 20, 2012

Too busy

Sorry not much time to blog. Today I had a fun time with Tayton this morning. He went to therapy and after all the hard work got to play the wii at the end. He enjoyed it. We got back to the room and he slept. I ended up leaving to go back to Brigham City, because Tanna had a very important night. It was her preschool Christmas program. She did such a great job and she looked so beautiful. It was fun to see it. I also had a doctor apt. and my baby is so precious. I got some 3d pictures and I must say she is adorable. Tayton is doing a little better every day. Hopefully he continues that way but I need to go and get my little girl to bed. Have a great night. Love you Tayton and Tanna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you last night! I was hoping you could attend. You look great (as always!) and it was nice to get a chance to talk with you.

My thoughts are always with you!

Cheers,

Bonnie

Marilyn and Mike said...

What a wonderful day - it is so good to hear Tayton's therapy is progressing and he gets to play wii at the end. Tell him way to go, grownups don't have fun rewards afterwards! I'm so glad you got to Tanna's Christmas program and you had good traveling weather. Christmas progams are the absolute best and those are wonderful memories. You are blessed with amazing children, and when Blakeli arrives Tayton gets to be the strong big brother to 2 little sisters...pretty cool! Glad you are blogging again - take care, you are in our thoughts and prayers.